(Peter 13, Julianne 10, Jim, Jen, Jacob 19, Kathryn 8, Ali 17)
Hey Y'all! We are the Browns- I am Stanley's (Grandpa Julian) first grandchild, and daughter of Julie (Julian) and John Thompson. My sweetheart, Jim and I live in the Atlanta, Georgia area with our darlings. This is a special area to us because Grandpa served in the first Temple Presidency for the Atlanta Temple.
Elder Jacob Alexander Brown (Grandpa Stan's first great-grandchild) began serving in the Brazil, Curitiba mission speaking Portuguese September 15th,2009.
His motto is GO FORWARD!
Kathryn Ann Brown was baptized in March.
It's too bad that I am the favorite daughter.
ReplyDeleteWow, Jennie - your family is getting so grown up! How come YOU still look like a teenager? Can't wait to start getting reports on Elder Brown! Have a fabulous "down south" Christmas with your mama. Wish I could be there too!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Nonnie